Sapphire Nitro+ RX Vega56 PCIE Video Card, 8GB HBM2
AMD Radeon GPU, 1x HDMI, 3x DisplayPort, 4x Monitor Support
SAPPHIRE Radeon® RX Vega56 8G HBM2
The SAPPHIRE RADEON RX VEGA 56 8G has been built with the passionate gamer who wants the most performance they can get without spending the most. Radeon® RX Vega 56 cards provide a complete enthusiast class gaming experience with powerful performance paired with the latest display technologies constructed for serious gamers. Step up to next generation of immersive gaming and lose yourself in the greatest high-end gaming and virtual reality experiences. Escape inside the latest graphically intensive games with high framerates, ultrawide immersion, and Ultra HD resolutions. The SAPPHIRE Radeon RX VEGA 56 8G is built with an extensively redesigned and forward-thinking GPU architecture to deliver exhilarating performance in the newest DirectX® 12 and Vulkan® games. Crank up your graphics quality and bring out every detail at incredible resolutions, power the latest displays and play in lifelike HDR. Stream your gameplay for the world, and record your highlights all at the same time with virtually no performance loss.
· 56 Stream Processors
· 14 nm
· 1156 MHz Engine Clock
· 1471 MHz Boost Engine Clock
· PCI-Express 3.0
· 2048 bit Memory Bus
· HBM2 Memory Type
· 800 MHz, 1600 MHz Effective
· 8 GB Size
· UEFI BIOS
· Maximum 4 Outputs
· 1 x HDMI 2.0b
· 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
· 5120×2880(60Hz) Pixel DisplayPort Resolution
· 4096×2160(60Hz) HDMI Resolution
· OpenGL® 4.5
· OpenCL 2.0
· DirectX® 12
· Shader Model 5.0
· AMD CrossFire
· FreeSync Technology
· Quad HD Display (4K*2K Support)
· Dual BIOS
· AMD Liquid VR Technology
· AMD Xconnect ready
· DirectX® 12 Optimized
· Radeon VR ready Premium
· HDR Ready
· Radeon Chill
· Radeon Relive
· 2 Part Slot Occupied
· 272(L)X 112(W)X 40 (H Dimension /mm
· Windows 10 Windows 7
· 650 Watt Power Supply (Suggestion)
· 2 x 8-pin AUX Power Connector
· CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive for installing software
· PCI Express® 2.0 or higher version based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard in order for the card to be compatible with.
· Specifications provided here are for guidance only. Please check with your regional distributor or dealer for latest specifications.
· Colors of PCB or other components may differ from those illustrated.
· SAPPHIRE reserves the right to update or revise specifications without prior notice.
· All trademarks and logos are acknowledged as the property of their respective holders.