The ADATA SV620H external solid state drive delivers a totally new storage experience with an excellent cost-performance ratio. It uses new 3D NAND, or stacked TLC Flash and features four times faster speeds compared to external hard drives, while being lighter, quieter, more shock resistant and more durable. Its sandblasted titanium finish creates a subtle, low profile look, and its raised edges protect surfaces from scratching. Available in 256GB and 512GB and compatible with Android, MAC OS and Windows, the SV620H allows users to share, transfer, and enjoy content with all the benefits of a solid state drive.
· Capacity 512GB
· Color Titanium
· Dimensions (L x W x H) 115 x 78 x 11.5mm / 4.5 x 3.0 x 0.4"
· Weight 76g / 2.7oz
· Texture Plastic
· Interface USB 3.1,backward compatible with USB 2.0
· Performance Read : up to 440MB/s, Write : up to 430MB/s
· Op. Temperature 5°C (41°F) to 50°C (121°F)
· Operating voltage DC 5V, 900mA
· Accessories USB 3.1 cable; Quick Start Guide
· Warranty 3 years
1. Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system parameters
2. Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, hardware test platform, test software, operating system and other variables