The amazingly simple and affordable Logitech ConferenceCam combines professional HD video and superior speakerphone audio to enable small group video conferencing. With a 78-degree field of view, a 180-degree video pan and a full-duplex speakerphone, the ConferenceCam is perfect for enabling groups to have video meetings in conference rooms, offices and collaboration areas. Now small teams don't have to compete for those overbooked video meeting rooms or huddle around a single PC just to have a video meeting.
On-unit controls and the included remote control allow users to pan, tilt and zoom the camera, and quickly answer/hang-up calls, adjust the volume and mute the mic. The camera height extender and 8-foot USB cable allow users to adjust camera height and distance for the most flattering video angles so they can make the best impression during meetings.
The ConferenceCam quickly connects via USB and works with most desktop video and UC applications including Microsoft® Lync® and Skype®.
Small group video conferencing has truly arrived - everywhere.
· Motorized pan, tilt and zoom
· Integrated full duplex omni-directional speakerphone with 8-foot range
· On-board UVC H.264 encoding
· USB video class (UVC) supported applications
· Full HD 1080p 30fps video calling
· Camera and speakerphone controls, speakerphone and remote control
· 10-foot range remote control
· Pan, tilt and zoom, Volume, Audio mute, Answer/Hang up
· Carl Zeiss Optics with 9 point auto focus
· 78° field of view
· 180° pan, 55° tilt
· 3.5mm analogue headset jack
· USB 2.0 compliant
· 8-foot USB cable
· 8-foot universal power adapter
· 9-inch extender stem for elevation / eye level camera angle
· Compatibility: USB video class (camera and H.264), Microsoft Lync, Skype
· Windows 7, XP, and Mac OS X 10.6 and higher