- If you think you have a faulty product please complete this form so we can issue you an Return Authorisation (RA) number. This RA# will enable us (and you) to keep track of the return more efficiently.
- Once we issue you this RA Number you can return the product to us for testing and repair/replacement as necessary.
- Products returned without a valid RA number will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your expense.
- We will test only for the fault description you provide, so please make it brief but accurate.
- Goods being returned are not considered faulty until we confirm the fault (so they should still be handled as if they're not faulty!)
- A labour fee will be charged for the return of non-faulty goods and any physical damage to goods will immediately void the warranty.
- Goods returned that were not supplied by TasTech Ltd will incur a handling fee.
Things to note about returns
Manufacturer Support Contact Numbers
|Samsung||0508 726-786 (0508 SAMSUNG)|