Systems & Specials
- We will advise of the total courier cost once your order has been processed. This allows us to use the cheapest and most efficient freight option available, and combine shipping for items where possible.
- If you would like to know what the courier will cost before placing an order, please just ask - we're always happy to help. As a basic guide though, most orders are around $5-$12.
- All orders are sent overnight where possible, however larger parcels may need to be sent on a 2 day service.
- A confirmation notice is emailed to you upon dispatch of your order along with the courier tracking details.
- Deliveries to rural areas are an additional $5.00 per parcel.
- Deliveries to Waiheke, Stewart & Chatham Islands are available, but there is an additional charge. Please email for details.
- Saturday deliveries can be requested for an additional $5.00 per parcel, but please note that this is not a guaranteed service.
- Please note that TasTech does not have a retail "shop" as such and we mostly courier out orders around NZ. However we are happy for local customers to collect orders once they have been confirmed.
- Once your order has been received and processed we will confirm by email when it will be ready to pickup.
- Pickups are only available during specific times (we will advise details on the order confirmation email). Having these limited pickup times enables us to process orders more efficiently.
- The pickup address is now emailed to you once your order has been confirmed (we are near Barrington Mall, Christchurch). We found that listing it online created problems for people who expected all items to be carried in our local stock :)
- Payment can be made by cash upon pickup, or by internet banking if made prior to pickup.
- Some pickup orders may require a deposit to confirm the order (mostly for larger orders), and some products may not be available for pickup (eg. bulk product items).