Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
Full HD 1080p video that's faster, smoother and works on more computers.
· Full HD 1080p video calling on Skype® *
· H.264 video standard
· HD 720p video calls
· Full HD 1080p recording
· One-click to Facebook®
· Carl Zeiss® optics
· Natural stereo audio
· Stable mounting clip
· 15-megapixel snapshots
· Windows® XP (SP3 or higher), Windows Vista® and Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
· For HD 1080p video recording:
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
· Recommended requirements for full HD 1080p and 720p video calling*:
- 1 Mbps upload/download for 720p
- 2 Mbps upload/download for 1080p
- (Requirements for H.264 and MJPEG formats vary)
- Visit your preferred video calling provider's website for exact information on system and performance requirements.
· For Skype® in Full HD 1080p
- Skype 5.7 Beta for Windows*
· 2-year limited hardware warranty
· Webcam with 6-foot cable
· User documentation
· Tripod-ready base
· Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows*
· 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
· Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with a recommended system**
· Logitech Fluid Crystal® Technology
· H.264 video compression*
· Carl Zeiss® lens with 20-step autofocus
· Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction
· Automatic low-light correction
· Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
· Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
Logitech webcam software:***
· Video recording: Up to Full HD 1080p video capture**
· Photo capture: Up to 15 megapixels (software enhanced)
· 1-click Facebook®, Twitter® and YouTube® HD upload (registration required)
Optional bundled software:
Logitech Vid® HD****
*Please download the latest version of Skype, Skype 5.7 Beta for Windows, which offers 1080p HD video calling.
** H.264 recording requires installation of QuickTime®.
*** Requires installation of included software.
**** Logitech Vid HD only supports HD 720p video calling in MJPEG mode.